The Alkamurith Pendant is an artisan made resin necklace.
"Alkamurith, the Demon Knight of the Kathabaskin Court pledged in loyalty to the dying elder rulers of Memnoc. The famed progenitor of the Alkam warrior order whose adherents follow the code passed down in his sutras of holy battle.
It was there across the scorched plains that Alkamurith proved his real merit, leading his people not through war, but on a desperate journey to escape the chaos of the fall of the house of Memnoc."
read more of the mythos of Alkamurith and his sister Azurith here
- 4.5" tall x 2.5" wide
- Includes a 36" long cord with necklace clasp.
HOW IS IT MADE?
- Each piece is made personally in my workshop. Cast by hand in durable urethane resin with brilliant micah mineral pigments and then hand painted to accentuate fine details.
- US orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS First Class Shipping.
- International orders arrive in 7-21 business days
- 30 Day Free Refunds - If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply return the piece for a 100% refund.
- If your piece is damaged in transit I will send you a new one ASAP.
- 365 Day Full Warranty - I will replace, repair, or refund your piece if you have any issues with craftsmanship, functionality, or durability.
- "If you have any issues please send me an email and I'll personally do everything I can to make it right" - Adam Houghton (Owner, Designer, and Creator)