"...and inside the Vortex I saw my future. A maelstrom of potential timelines spun before my eyes. Each pulsing with geometrically perfect potential."
- 10.5" tall x 3.5" wide
- Remote Controlled Color Modes
- Plugs into a USB adapter or 3 AA Batteries
- Includes: base, illuminated acrylic slab, remote, and 3ft USB cable.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 10 color-changing LEDs in the base light up a piece of laser-etched acrylic
- Use the remote to select a static color or one of 4 color-cycling modes.
HOW IS IT MADE?
- Each piece is made in my workshop. I use a laser to cut and engrave the acrylic, clean it by hand, and then personally test the electronics.
- $5.99 for 1 Item
- $9.99 for 2 items or more
- FREE for orders $69 and over
- US orders arrive in 3-5 days via USPS
- International orders arrive in 7-21 business days with $18 flat rate USPS Shipping
- 30 Day Free Refunds - If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply return the lamp for a 100% refund.
- If your lamp is damaged in transit I will send you a new one ASAP.
- 365 Day Full Warranty - I will replace, repair, or refund your lamp if you have any issues with craftsmanship, functionality, or durability.
- "If you have any issues please send me an email and I'll personally do everything I can to make it right" - Adam Houghton (Owner, Designer, and Creator)
This adds the perfect ambience to our chill room. So so pretty!!!
Oh my! I love this lamp and bring it out for for many things. I bring it camping and use it to help light my tent, and make the space instantly cool. I bring it to parties and put it up on DJ booths or in silly areas. I very much like this lamp!
We use this cool little device to lighten up our board game nights. We can set it to slow pulse the entire spectrum, or lock it in to a steady color to enhance whatever mood the game is. Since it's so portable, we move it to the mantle during relax time, and it is bright enough to cast a mellow glow upon our evening. The laser design itself has sort of its own mystical quality to it.